Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring Fever- New Etsy Antiquities



There are few things that I find more fun than treasure hunting for vintage home decor and taking pictures of the goods to share with you!  The process takes a little patience and elbow grease when it comes to polishing and dusting off of these lovely items.  Next, buying a bouquet of gorgeous flowers helps me set the mood of my very primitive and novice photo shoot.  Finally, I upload the pictures to my computer and do some very basic editing.  I'm feeling like a photography class is in my future!   




























These antique, French, cast iron frames are my absolute favorite of the bunch.  They came from a French family and are such beautiful examples of Edwardian style from the turn of the last century.  I put vintage pages of a Shakespeare play in the frames and love the way they turned out.  While I was contemplating keeping them for myself or giving them as a Mother's Day gift they sold!  Oh well, I hope the new owner find as much enjoyment out of them as I did.



























No comments:

Post a Comment