Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gift Wrapping Kits: The Fabulous Easy Way Out


I adore the gift wrapping ideas from those crafty DIY bloggers.  I'm envious that they have the inspiration and energy to come up with such pretty packaging.  I admit some of their ideas are actually easy enough that I would contemplate trying, but then the voice in my head says, "who are you kidding"?     My on-going dilemma for the perfect gift wrap came to a screeching halt the other night.  I stumbled across these gift wrapping kits on Etsy and knew they were the answer!  My lazy, uncreative side gave a huge sigh of relief.  While you do spend some extra cash on these beauties, for me it's worth it for the gifts you really want to shine.




brown kraft box
brown kraft box


Christmas Holiday Gift Wrap Kit
Christmas Holiday Gift Wrap Kit

For more amazing ideas go to Etsy for some holiday gift wrapping genius.



1 comment:

  1. What great finds, those are the perfect touches. I love the brown kraft box, with the gold accent.

    ReplyDelete