Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Veils, Hair, Jewelry Oh My!

I heard a lot of feedback from people who liked the wedding post I wrote a while ago.  Someone suggested I do it more regularly and so I'm going to try a weekly wedding piece.  I will post anything I find inspirational that oozes the craftsmanship and style I love.  I will also include links so you can check out the actual artists behind the pieces.  Let me know what you think.  I would love suggestions! 





Let's start with veils.  While I'm not wearing one on the big day, I love this delicate vintage look, very 1940s.    These creations are from Preston and Olivia















This is a combo hairdo/veil, very delicate and sweet from Wedding Wire.








I wish I could tell you where I found these amazing hairstyles, but I've had them on my computer for ages, sorry! 










I think I'm going to do the side ponytail thing with the flowers (left photo).  A little messy, a little English garden, love it!








There is nothing like a beautiful cameo ring from generations past.  My mom recently gave me my grandmother's and I adore it.  I've seen brides tie rings or broaches to their bouquets and I was thinking about doing that somehow with her ring so she's with me in spirit!




Honestly, I'm not sure what this creation is, but the appliqué flowers mixed with pearls all looks so sophisticated and antique.  








This is such a creative and whimsical way to display pearls!  The rough and elegant combo is amazing.












No comments:

Post a Comment