Friday, March 16, 2012

Table Settings to Drool Over

In keeping with the last post's wedding theme and because I can't get enough of the party ideas these days, I decided to show table settings I've found.  Each one has vintage elements that makes it unique and beautiful.  Who wouldn't want to go to dine at these tables!  



Rustic yet elegant.  Perfect in every way?  I think so.





An abundance of rich linens and tableware.




The green apples in the silver bowl pop against the neutral setting.




The damask table runner adds an elegant layer of detail.





Candle holders create inviting sparkle and height.









Silverware makes the table setting so intriguing.  I love mismatched forks, spoons and knives with different scroll work or patterns like they came from great grandma's kitchen.  Oh, and initialed napkin holders too!









These succulents are a clever and bright touch.





While it's true that friends and family make the party a memorable occasion, I have to admit these elements are unforgettable as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment