Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Alameda Antique Faire - Part 2: Fabulous Finds

I am always drawn to stacks of books


Although I had a goal in mind of what I was going to buy at the faire, namely an entryway table, I never did find it.  Instead I stumbled across a few "have to haves" from vendors I remembered from last month.  I purposely looked for their booths because I was attracted to their presentation and creativity.  Presentation gets me every time, which is why I constantly end up with soaps I'll never unwrap!  Anyway, the vendors who call themselves Blue Canoe have great style.  Here's a look at some reasons I keep coming back.


I could kick myself for not buying one of these whimsical, seaworthy bottles.  What was I thinking!


I feel like there might be something good in there.

Like little pieces of candy.

Rusty and worn has such a good feel.



This black and white photo on burlap is the perfect touch.



A look at Blue Canoe's booth





Antique Ceiling Tins has created great pieces with lots of vintage detail.  If only we had more wall space in our apartment I would have bought a shelf or mirror.



Tons of merchandise!














You can't pass up 20 bucks!




Here are my finds!  Vintage books and a ceiling tin chalkboard.


Now, to find homes for my treasures!


No comments:

Post a Comment