Monday, March 26, 2012

The Etsy Endeavor


Because I love vintage and handcrafted objects so much and because I often can't help but buy them when I'm caught in the moment, I have decided to sell some of my findings on Etsy.  I am excited to not only share the history I discover about these pieces, but also the pieces themselves.  If you like the story and you like the look it's yours for the taking! 

This website business endeavor is all very new to me so please cut me some slack as I learn the craft.  There is a lot going on behind the scenes of Objects of Intrigue right now.  For example I am in the midst of creating an official website/blog with it's own domain name, the whole professional deal, but there is so much to learn that it's a little slow going! 

This week I will highlight a few of the items in the pictures and give a bit of their background.  For now here is a peek at my recent treasures hunt:
















To find my page on Etsy go to the site's main page and click on the dropdown menu, then choose shops.  Type in ObjectsofIntrigue (all one word)  and I should pop up.  Or you can cut and past the ridiculously long link below to your address bar so you can find me.  

 There will be more items on my Etsy page shortly I just need to catch my breath!  Here it is, I'm so excited!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ObjectsofIntrigue?ref=seller_info




No comments:

Post a Comment