Thursday, March 15, 2012

Everything Wedding

I confess that with my up-and-coming nuptials this summer I've become obsessed with all things wedding.  There are so many creative venues, gorgeous dresses, romantic flowers, and whimsical details that it's hard to not dream constantly of the possibilities. These artists have the gift of transporting others to a world of their own design and I am captivated by their talent.

While these images are not necessarily antique items or pieces to put in your home like I usually highlight, they are without a doubt masterfully designed creations and worthy of recognition.  I hope you enjoy these photographs and daydream just a bit.


Beautiful detail on this flower girl dress

Bright wood nymph wreaths


The oblong center tier is so whimsical.


Sparkly Jimmy Choo's, yum!

Magical exit


I stumbled upon these super helpful websites for creating color palettes and inspiration boards for parties.  What great ideas! 

www.snippetandink.com 

www.theperfectpalette.com




They are hanging beets from the huppa, so creative.


I adore this table especially because of the books and cherries!

A room full of gorgeous undergarments.












I wish I could credit this designer, but I don't know who made this dress!  


Stunning work of art!



I had to show one of my all time favorite dress designers, Vera Wang.  She conveys such elegant style with a uniquely modern edge while simultaneously including the best of vintage design. I am in awe of everything she touches.  


Elegant Train.

Flirty paper-like embellishments.

The green sash adds so much depth.

Incredible vintage detail.



Love the bold purple and elaborate bodice.



While I adore these gowns with my entire being, I chose a less structured style for our summer, outdoor wedding.  I wish I could share it with you, but then the groom wouldn't be surprised so those pics will have to wait!

4 comments:

  1. I love your taste in gowns! I know it's going to be outdoors, so keep it light and whimsical, which flows with your romantic nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, whimsical it is. I'll post the outcome of my search this summer so stay tuned. I'm in love with my dress!

      Delete
  2. I wanna see, I wanna see! Makes me want to get married 10 times to fit all the gorgeous stuff in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laris, I know there is so much amazing stuff out there. I'm going to post some more because I can't help myself!

    ReplyDelete